Sunday, 30 April 2017

Production Company Logo

As I teach myself Graphic Design, Illustration and etc. I was dedicated the role of this, as I do make graphics design/illustration/animation based work in my spare time, so it make sense to allocate me this role.
I actually made this for my AS level coursework in media, we just decided as a group not to put that to waste and reuse and retouch anything up to suit the current coursework theme of Film Noir. The production company is called 'Zodiac'. We changed from the original to add the conventional Jazz Music to the intro. The long black screen at the end is where it transitions into the final piece and is background music for the opening scene so it transitions smoothly into the film.
I wouldn't change a thing as I think it fits well with the theme of Film Noir, however I would try to make it look more like 'Film Noir', which was hard to do with the little amount of time available to me to change it. The original one is shown below for comparison for the changes we made.

No comments:

Post a Comment